Lupe Fiasco Performs “Food & Liquor” In Entirety
Written by Vocalo Radio on November 26, 2019
Lupe Fiasco has long been a hometown hero for Chicagoans, an MC that has helped to cement Chicago’s reputation as one of the most influential cities in hip-hop.
Lupe took the stage at The Riviera Theater on Nov. 21 to perform his classic 2006 album, capturing the lightning in the bottle that made Food and Liquor one of the most exciting and innovative albums of the generation.
Photographer Desmond Penn was there to capture the moment for Vocalo.
Shot by Desmond Armon Penn
Written by Seamus Doheny
More from Vocalo:
- Remembering The “Queen of Rock ‘n’ Roll”: Tina Turner In Song
- Empowering Youth Through Art: The Simple Good’s Journey of Positivity and Transformation
- The Reel Critic Goes Under The Sea With ‘The Little Mermaid’
- Daisy Zamora Takes Healing Into Her Own Hands
- Mayoush Is Chicago’s Rising “Lebanese Soul Diva”