Quick Bites: This Is Thorgan
Written by Vocalo Radio on October 29, 2020
Scandinavian artist Thorgan channels melancholic thoughts and emotions in his fresh pop-R&B sound.
Where are you from?
I am originally from Copenhagen, Denmark. But mostly grew up in Helsinki, Finland.
Where do you live now?
Currently living close to Marseille in South of France
What 3 songs do you have on repeat right now?
Lie to Me – Black Atlass
Kill Bill – USKY
Blue Vegeta – MANILA GREY
What 3 artists are you most influenced by?
I was very influenced and spent my early teenage years listening to the Weeknd’s older tracks which changed my perception of music all together.
SCH inspired me a lot, too. Even though we have very different styles, I was always very attracted to just how dark everything he portrayed was. And lastly I would say MANILA GREY.
What are your words to live by?
“The night is still young.”
What’s up next for you?
Album on the way!
What’s one hobby you have that would surprise people?
I have been a hip-hop dancer for 10 years.
Follow Thorgan on Twitter and Instagram, and stream his music on Spotify below:
Edited for length and clarity by Morgan Ciocca
More from Vocalo:
- Remembering The “Queen of Rock ‘n’ Roll”: Tina Turner In Song
- Empowering Youth Through Art: The Simple Good’s Journey of Positivity and Transformation
- The Reel Critic Goes Under The Sea With ‘The Little Mermaid’
- Daisy Zamora Takes Healing Into Her Own Hands
- Mayoush Is Chicago’s Rising “Lebanese Soul Diva”