The Burns Twins talk Peace in Chicago
Written by Vocalo Radio on December 21, 2018
Chicago’s drums and trumpet duo The Burns Twins will be joining Neco Segal, Young Chicago Authors Poets, Loona Dae, Ric Wilson and Victor! for Fulcrum Point’s “Peace in Chicago” concert this Wednesday 12/19 at Harris Theater. They spoke with Jill Hopkins about the eclectic performance bridging music, poetry and Hip Hop.
For more info about the show, visit: fulcrumpoint.org/event/peace-concert-2018
More from Vocalo:
- She’s Face, And It’s Facetime!
- The Reel Critic Reviews ‘You People’
- Viola Davis’s “Finding Me” Charts The Star’s Uncommon Journey
- For Ennis Martin, Sci-Fi Has Space For Everyone
- Noah Sims Says 2023 Will Be His Most Active Year Yet