Fresh Reclaimed Soul on Spotify: Springtime Sensations
Written by Ayana Contreras on April 23, 2020
Ayana Contreras of Reclaimed Soul has gifted us with a fresh Spotify playlist.
In these uncertain times, she says she was “inspired by the bright green budding trees outside her window”, adding, “There’s comfort in remembering that the flowers will still bloom… spring is still bursting all around us.”
This playlist is built around soulful, upbeat sounds from the flower power 1960s, which to her sound “especially optimistic.” And who couldn’t use a little dose of that?
More from Vocalo:
- MC Kurtis Blow Brings The Holiday Spirit With The Hip Hop Nutcracker
- Heavy Crownz Grows His Roots On ‘BRANCHED OUT!’
- The Main Squeeze Spreads Love And Good Vibes To Thalia Hall
- Gina Lira Spreads Self-Love Through Nail Art
- Bekoe’s Top 5 “In Rotation” Picks For November 2023