Fresh Reclaimed Soul on Spotify: Springtime Sensations
Written by Ayana Contreras on April 23, 2020
Ayana Contreras of Reclaimed Soul has gifted us with a fresh Spotify playlist.
In these uncertain times, she says she was “inspired by the bright green budding trees outside her window”, adding, “There’s comfort in remembering that the flowers will still bloom… spring is still bursting all around us.”
This playlist is built around soulful, upbeat sounds from the flower power 1960s, which to her sound “especially optimistic.” And who couldn’t use a little dose of that?
More from Vocalo:
- Luis Tubens Gives Back To Pilsen Through Art And Education
- Bre Harris Is A Positivity Ambassador
- Leland Philpot Spreads Positivity Through Poetry And Faith
- Ross Mac on Becoming a Financial Literacy Expert, New Netflix Film & Maconomics.
- The Reel Critic’s Top Toronto International Film Festival Picks