Mother Nature release an EP on nurturing resilience, endurance, and dealing with pressure
Written by Vocalo Radio on April 17, 2019
Mother Nature is a fearless force in hip-hop spreading messages of peace and love. The dynamic Chicago duo of Klevah and T.R.U.T.H. are never afraid to speak on the issues that matter, and they masterfully weave political rhetoric into the music that you can party to. Their new EP is called PRESSURE, and it’s their gift to their fans and everyone going through difficult times and situations. It is also a positive reminder that without pressure you can’t excel and thrive. In their words: “pressure is what we know, and we know how to survive it.” In 4 songs, Mother Nature examine different aspects of what it means to live under pressure, cope with it and overcome it. They spoke with Jill Hopkins about the project and its themes.
Listen to our conversation below:
Stream PRESSURE EP here:
[bandcamp width=350 height=470 album=3635329063 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 tracklist=false]
Audio produced by Fyodor Sakhnovski
More from Vocalo:
- Leland Philpot Spreads Positivity Through Poetry And Faith
- Ross Mac on Becoming a Financial Literacy Expert, New Netflix Film & Maconomics.
- The Reel Critic’s Top Toronto International Film Festival Picks
- Jazz Phenom Samara Joy In Conversation With Ayana Contreras
- Destinos: Teatro Linea de Sombra premieres ‘Pequeños territorios en reconstrucción’