Maconomics: Reddit, Gamestop and The Power Of Investing
Written by Vocalo Radio on February 8, 2021
Ross Mac is an advocate for financial literacy from an urban perspective; perfectly blending Wall Street knowledge with Hip Hop culture.
Ross stopped by to not only explain the current situation in the stock market, but to emphasize the importance of long-term investments. Listen to his entire segment below!
More from Vocalo:
- Remembering The “Queen of Rock ‘n’ Roll”: Tina Turner In Song
- Empowering Youth Through Art: The Simple Good’s Journey of Positivity and Transformation
- The Reel Critic Goes Under The Sea With ‘The Little Mermaid’
- Daisy Zamora Takes Healing Into Her Own Hands
- Mayoush Is Chicago’s Rising “Lebanese Soul Diva”