Luvvie Ajayi Jones Teaches Us To Embrace Our Fears In New Book
Written by Vocalo Radio on March 11, 2021
In “Professional Troublemaker: The Fear-Fighter Manual,” Luvvie Ajayi shows us the value of our fears, and how welcoming them into our lives can help us live our most authentic self.
Jill Hopkins virtually sat down with Luvvie to talk about her new book, tackling our fears and how we can thrive in leisure. Stream the entire conversation below!
Interview by Jill Hopkins
More from Vocalo:
- In Rotation: February 2023
- Beyoncé Tickets Not Happening? 30 Chicago Shows To Soothe The Sting
- Finding And Supporting Independent Artists In The Age Of Streaming
- The Reel Critic Reviews ’80 For Brady’
- For Aymar Jèan Christian, Chicago is Full of Honest Storytellers (2018)
Tagged as audio author books featured Interview jill hopkins luvvie luvvie ajayi jones professional troublemaker spotify