Luvvie Ajayi Jones Teaches Us To Embrace Our Fears In New Book
Written by Vocalo Radio on March 11, 2021
In “Professional Troublemaker: The Fear-Fighter Manual,” Luvvie Ajayi shows us the value of our fears, and how welcoming them into our lives can help us live our most authentic self.
Jill Hopkins virtually sat down with Luvvie to talk about her new book, tackling our fears and how we can thrive in leisure. Stream the entire conversation below!
Interview by Jill Hopkins
More from Vocalo:
- Samer Owaida Wants Liberatory Healing
- Release Roundup: September 2022
- Vocalo’s Late-Summer Nights Out in the Parks
- A Lion For Every House: Interrogating How Art Exists In Space
- Byol DaLeader: A Poet With A Purpose
Tagged as audio author books featured Interview jill hopkins luvvie luvvie ajayi jones professional troublemaker spotify