Luvvie Ajayi Jones Teaches Us To Embrace Our Fears In New Book
Written by Vocalo Radio on March 11, 2021
In “Professional Troublemaker: The Fear-Fighter Manual,” Luvvie Ajayi shows us the value of our fears, and how welcoming them into our lives can help us live our most authentic self.
Jill Hopkins virtually sat down with Luvvie to talk about her new book, tackling our fears and how we can thrive in leisure. Stream the entire conversation below!
Interview by Jill Hopkins
More from Vocalo:
- Entrevista con Son Rompe Pera: el regreso a Chicago para presentar ‘Chimborazo’ en Park West
- WBEZ Investigation Reveals Illinois Traffic Stop Disparities
- The Reel Critic Puts A Spotlight On ‘The Super Models’
- Octavia Reese Creates Work At The Intersection of Art And Technology
- Raequan Scott Finds Joy In Not Fitting In
Damon Young offers a personal account of being Black in America in new book Andrew Marantz’s “Antisocial” Shines a Spotlight on the Darkest Corners of the Internet Microphone Misfitz Travel to Outer Space on New Album and Comic Book [Blnk] Haus Art Gallery Stays Active With Virtual Art Shows Luis Tubens Gives Back To Pilsen Through Art And Education Mario Gastelum Talks Lit & Luz: A Celebration of Language, Literature and the Arts
Tagged as audio author books featured Interview jill hopkins luvvie luvvie ajayi jones professional troublemaker spotify