Vocalo’s End Of Summer Playlist
Written by Vocalo Radio on August 17, 2020
The challenges of these last six months remind us of the resilience of the human spirit.
The ways artists are adapting their creative processes and the way folks are helping out their neighbors and fighting for change is inspiring. Even a global pandemic can’t stop Chicago’s musicians from creating timeless summertime hits.
Here’s what’s good this week …
Sign up for The Goods HERE
More from Vocalo:
- Bre Harris Is A Positivity Ambassador
- Leland Philpot Spreads Positivity Through Poetry And Faith
- Ross Mac on Becoming a Financial Literacy Expert, New Netflix Film & Maconomics.
- The Reel Critic’s Top Toronto International Film Festival Picks
- Jazz Phenom Samara Joy In Conversation With Ayana Contreras