Dehd Reflects On The Inevitability Of Time With “Month”
Written by Vocalo Radio on July 8, 2020
“Month” seems to be the last single before the July release of the Chicago trio’s next album Flower of Devotion.
Two months ago, Dehd released their first new single from their next full-length album, “Loner“. A month later, the band dropped “Flood,” a further tease to their upcoming project. Now, yet another month after that, we have “Month,” capturing the polish and refinement to be delivered with Flower of Devotion.
The new single is the slowest yet: a melancholic love note to the passing of the year. The “Month” is poignantly relevant, as the United States braces itself for yet another month in lockdown. There’s an air of hope coupled with bittersweet lyrics, emphasizing the cyclical nature of time… coming and going, with lows and highs throughout.
Flower of Devotion is set for release July 17.
Follow Dehd on Instagram and Twitter
Written by Luis Mejía Ahrens
More from Vocalo:
- Remembering The “Queen of Rock ‘n’ Roll”: Tina Turner In Song
- Empowering Youth Through Art: The Simple Good’s Journey of Positivity and Transformation
- The Reel Critic Goes Under The Sea With ‘The Little Mermaid’
- Daisy Zamora Takes Healing Into Her Own Hands
- Mayoush Is Chicago’s Rising “Lebanese Soul Diva”
Tagged as chicago chicago music Dehd emily kempf featured new music vocalo