Brockhampton Shares Two New Tracks Ahead Of Future Album Releases
Written by Vocalo Radio on May 18, 2020
The rap group plans on releasing new tracks every week while they work on two upcoming albums. Listen quick, though, they’ll be gone soon.
Brockhampton released two new tracks over the weekend, ‘M.O.B’ and ‘Twisted,’ exclusively on their YouTube channel after previewing them on their Technical Difficulties Twitch stream.
These new songs are not available on any platform other than their YouTube channel, and there is a chance they never will. A similar move came last week when the group released another pair of tracks, but were deleted when the new songs arrived. It’s expected that a similar thing will happen with this pair.
Brockhampton revealed they were working on two albums to be released later this year and will continue to drop songs weekly until the albums are available. The songs, as we heard through the grapevine, will not be featured on either album … making them exclusive releases until further notice.
Tune in and enjoy these tracks before they’re gone into the digital ether!
Listen to ‘M.O.B.’ and ‘twisted’ below.
Follow Brockhampton on Instagram and Twitter
Written by Luis Mejía Ahrens
More from Vocalo:
- Remembering The “Queen of Rock ‘n’ Roll”: Tina Turner In Song
- Empowering Youth Through Art: The Simple Good’s Journey of Positivity and Transformation
- The Reel Critic Goes Under The Sea With ‘The Little Mermaid’
- Daisy Zamora Takes Healing Into Her Own Hands
- Mayoush Is Chicago’s Rising “Lebanese Soul Diva”