At Home w/the Homies – Curtis Shaw Flagg – May 11, 2020
Written by Vocalo Radio on May 12, 2020
Host of The Amp, Jill Hopkins checked in with Senior Social Media Correspondent Correspondent Curtis Shaw Flagg (@curtisshawflagg) from their respective homes.
In this edition of AHWTH, they discuss NCAA athletes’ ways of capitalizing on the new rules allowing them to actually make money off of their names and likenesses, and Apple and Google have developed COVID-19 contact tracking. Will Americans use it?
Jill checks in with folks every weekday at noon on Vocalo’s Instagram Live.
More from Vocalo:
- The Return of Winter Block Party: Celebrating 15 Years of Vocalo!
- For Channel Seven, “Life Itself Is An Art Collective”
- She’s Face, And It’s Facetime!
- The Reel Critic Reviews ‘You People’
- Viola Davis’s “Finding Me” Charts The Star’s Uncommon Journey