At Home w/the Homies – Curtis Shaw Flagg – May 11, 2020
Written by Vocalo Radio on May 12, 2020
Host of The Amp, Jill Hopkins checked in with Senior Social Media Correspondent Correspondent Curtis Shaw Flagg (@curtisshawflagg) from their respective homes.
In this edition of AHWTH, they discuss NCAA athletes’ ways of capitalizing on the new rules allowing them to actually make money off of their names and likenesses, and Apple and Google have developed COVID-19 contact tracking. Will Americans use it?
Jill checks in with folks every weekday at noon on Vocalo’s Instagram Live.
More from Vocalo:
- Anthony Bruno Shares His Story With Each Note
- The Reel Critic Travels Into Outer Space With ‘A Million Miles Away’
- Darius Dennis Uses Change As His Canvas
- Add-2 Builds A Haven For Chicago’s Arts Community
- Poised To Break Through: September 2023