At Home w/the Homies – Curtis Shaw Flagg – May 11, 2020
Written by Vocalo Radio on May 12, 2020
Host of The Amp, Jill Hopkins checked in with Senior Social Media Correspondent Correspondent Curtis Shaw Flagg (@curtisshawflagg) from their respective homes.
In this edition of AHWTH, they discuss NCAA athletes’ ways of capitalizing on the new rules allowing them to actually make money off of their names and likenesses, and Apple and Google have developed COVID-19 contact tracking. Will Americans use it?
Jill checks in with folks every weekday at noon on Vocalo’s Instagram Live.
More from Vocalo:
- Remembering The “Queen of Rock ‘n’ Roll”: Tina Turner In Song
- Empowering Youth Through Art: The Simple Good’s Journey of Positivity and Transformation
- The Reel Critic Goes Under The Sea With ‘The Little Mermaid’
- Daisy Zamora Takes Healing Into Her Own Hands
- Mayoush Is Chicago’s Rising “Lebanese Soul Diva”
Tagged as ahwth apple at home with the homies curtis shaw flagg featured google ig live jill hopkins ncaa social media the amp video vocalo tv