At Home w/the Homies – Curtis Shaw Flagg – May 11, 2020
Written by Vocalo Radio on May 12, 2020
Host of The Amp, Jill Hopkins checked in with Senior Social Media Correspondent Correspondent Curtis Shaw Flagg (@curtisshawflagg) from their respective homes.
In this edition of AHWTH, they discuss NCAA athletes’ ways of capitalizing on the new rules allowing them to actually make money off of their names and likenesses, and Apple and Google have developed COVID-19 contact tracking. Will Americans use it?
Jill checks in with folks every weekday at noon on Vocalo’s Instagram Live.
More from Vocalo:
- Leland Philpot Spreads Positivity Through Poetry And Faith
- Ross Mac on Becoming a Financial Literacy Expert, New Netflix Film & Maconomics.
- The Reel Critic’s Top Toronto International Film Festival Picks
- Jazz Phenom Samara Joy In Conversation With Ayana Contreras
- Destinos: Teatro Linea de Sombra premieres ‘Pequeños territorios en reconstrucción’